Call Kim - real answers in real estate
Things a Lender Needs from You
- Social Security numbers.
- Employer's name and address for the past 2 years.
- W-2 forms or business tax return forms if you are self-employed for the last two or three years for every person signing the loan.
- Copies of most current pay stubs for every person signing the loan.
- Copies of two or four months of bank or credit union statements for both checking and savings accounts.
- Copies of personal tax forms for the last two years
- Copies of investment account statements for two to four months, as well as list of any other major assets of value, e.g., investment real estate, cars, boats, or bearer bonds.
- Copies of your most recent 401(k) or other retirement account statement.
- Documentation to verify additional income, such as child support, retirement income, etc.
- Account numbers of all of your credit cards and any other loans and their outstanding balances.
- Address where you lived for the last 2 years, with names of landlords if appropriate.